PL EN

Writers' House

Writers' House

22 Krupnicza Street

The Writers’ House of the Polish Writers’ Union, nicknamed the “House of 40 Poets” by its former resident Konstanty Ildefons Gałczyński, functioned here between 1945 and 1995. Stefan Kisielewski, Sławomir Mrożek, Jerzy Andrzejewski, Stanisław Dygat, Leon Kruczkowski, Kazimierz Brandys, Bronisław Maj and Wisława Szymborska were just some of the authors who lived here, often with their families.


More places in the Literary Map of Krakow.

see on map
Map
< go to main page