Jan Haller's printing house3 St. Anna Street
During the first half of the 16th century, Kraków boasted several excellent printing houses. Kasper Straube’s workshop was located in the Church of St Bernard. At 3 Św. Anny Street, Jan Haller’s printing house published the first text in Polish; it also published the first book written entirely in Polish, Historyja umęczenia Pana naszego Jezusa Chrystusa [The Passion of our Lord Jesus Christ], in 1508. Other early Kraków publishing houses include Wietor's, Ungler's and Szarffenberg's.
More places in the Literary Map of Krakow.